What do I bring to my visit?
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to you scheduled appointment to check in, this is especially important if you have not completed the necessary new patient paperwork prior to your first visit.
- Bring your current and active insurance card and photo ID
- Bring the physical therapy prescription or referral (referral from PCP if required by Insurance)
- Complete list of medications, diagnostic tests and films (MRI’s, X-rays), etc.
- Any information about past treatments, medications, or medical records from prior providers that you think may be important
- Bring or wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and a pair of rubber soled sneakers
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To schedule an appointment, please give us a call at: 703.988.4664